We have undertaken a detailed Covid-19 risk assessment and put in place steps which will help us further minimise the risk of transmission of infection. For example, the Clinic has increased its cleaning measures, secured PPE supplies and implemented new technologies.
These measures will be kept under review and be adapted as and when necessary.
1. If you are in a higher risk category or live with somebody in a higher risk category and treatment is of necessity then we have designated appointment slots in order to maximise your safety. Please book appointments by calling us or by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
2. For low risk patients, you now have the option to book an appointment through our new online booking system. This can be found on the homepage.
3. Our reception team will telephone you prior to your appointment to check that to the best of your knowledge, you have not had any Covid related symptoms nor had contact with person(s) who have had the infection.
4. All patients will be required to complete a Covid-19 Self-Declaration & Consent form. On the day of you appointment, only attend the Clinic if you are still not experiencing Coronavirus related symptoms.
5. Only enter the Clinic if there are no more than three people in the reception area (including staff). If three people are inside, then remain outside until either you are invited to enter or somebody vacates the Clinic.
6. Disinfect your hands immediately on entering the Clinic by using the sanitiser provided.
7. If you have a mask then please use it or take one of our disposable clinical masks provided at the reception desk.
8. Only patients will be permitted to enter the Clinic but if you need to be accompanied, then please seek our consent beforehand.
9. We request patients to refrain from using the toilet facilities.
10. Disinfect your hands on leaving the Clinic by using the sanitiser provided.
"After going backwards and forwards to knee specialists with no luck, I was recommended to St Ives chiropractic clinic. Since then I've never looked back, knee ache is a thing of the past!"
Alisha T, St Ives